Jan Quistgaard was President & CEO and cofounder of Egalet a/s from 1995 to 2007. From 1983 to 1995 he was the Managing Director of Farmos A/S, Denmark, Managing Director of EuroCetus (Chiron), France, Consulting Director of Chugai, Europe, Managing Director of Bukh Meditec a/s and finally Managing Director of BM Research a/s, Denmark.
- Healthcare executive in pharmaceutical, CRO and drug delivery businesses.
- 30 years of proven track record and successful experience in General Management, Sales & Marketing, Business Development, M&A, Due Diligence, Financing and R&D Portfolio Management.
- Highly effective in developing strategic direction and delivering operational results. A “visionary architect and results-driven builder” in one person.
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills; proven success in leading multi-lingual/cross-cultural organisations.
- Excellent multilingual written, verbal and presentation skills. Credible and enthusiastic personality.
- Languages: English, French, German, Swedish and Danish (native).